Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 17:19|
Davidson is assisting a key client that requires an experienced Customer Service Representative to work for a growing service based organisation. This is a permanent full time position to start immediately and is based the southern suburbs of Brisbane.
If you are a vibrant and enthusiastic professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Answering all incoming enquiries across multiple service lines
- Book in service that is aligned to suit the customer’s needs
- Develop and maintain excellent products and industry specific knowledge
- Resolve any customer issues or complaints within a timely manner
- Offering addition services through cross sell and upselling
- Provide exceptional and professional customer service at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team and contribute to a strong team culture
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a call centre environment in both service and sales
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Great team culture within a family owned business
- Ability to earn commissions on top of permanent salary
- Parking onsite
- Permanent opportunity to start immediately. Secure a role prior to Christmas!
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's