You will be a key member of this tight knit, diverse team. Your responsibilities will range from:
- Being involved with the full software development life-cycle from inception to deployment – there is a dedicated DevOps engineer and Tester, but you are required to complete your own testing and deployment.
- Contributing to new ideas and searching for ways to continuously improve design, development and workflow to ensure the team is on track to produce clean, concise code that offers an effective solution.
- Development primarily in .NET framework, deploying to AWS regularly, building out microservices and following modern engineering practices such as Test Driven Development
- Helping coach and mentor other members of the team
Skills and experience that we are looking for in your application:-
- C# MVC
- REST API's
- Cloud experience - Ideally with AWS
- At least 6+ Yrs Development experience in a commercial setting
- SOLID Principles
- Experience with highly scaleable, high availability web applications
You will be part of a great work culture, in a larger cross-functional Agile Team working in a great CBD location.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Asa Hughes on 0406 228 658, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92827. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com | Twitter @Asa_Hughes