With their head office based close the the Brisbane CBD this organisation is a leader within their industry and provide clear career paths and regular professional development opportunities. A unique opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Financial Accountant to join the team on a short term contract.
Duties for the role will includ
- Perform reconciliations of key accounts within agreed timetable;
- Preparation of BAS/FBT returns
- Assist with tax compliance requirements.
- Preparation of audit file with supporting file notes and work-papers
- Update Asset register every week and post depreciation journals as per the month end schedule.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecast, including producing work papers and support information for select accounts.
- Prepare contractors spreadsheet for weekly reporting
- Liaising with operational staff to understand movement in production costs
To be considered for the role you will be degree qualified and have recently obtained your CPA/CA qualifications. With a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a accountant, you will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise at all levels across the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98855. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com