The successful candidate will reporting to the Team Leader Application Services. This is an opportunity to provide technical, operational and business support for the council’s Corporate Applications.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience working in 2nd & 3rd level application support.
- Experience working with Poweshell Scripting
- Experinece supporting IIS Server Web management
- Experience providing a high level of application support to internal customers & users.
- Solid IT backgorund in development or infastructure
- Previous experience supporting applications such as Pathways, Technology One Financials, Conquest, Sharepoint, K2, Microsoft Dynamics and Objective (desired)
- High level of written and oral communication skills will accompany your strong evaluation, analytical and problem solving skills.
If you would like to join a leader in the local government sector, with a reputation for innovation and excellence, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). .
The Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and suitable applicants are encouraged to apply.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com