Established to facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market, our client is looking to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects. To support the formation of the new Finance Team we are looking to recruit a technically focused Accounting Professional with a strong business partner focus. There will be a number of projects that this individual will support including establishment of accounting frameworks with adoption of new accounting standards and work on the new ERP implementation.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Lead, with a close working relationship with Senior Management, your role will be pivotal in the set-up of the new Finance Team and the management reporting procedures and processes. This is a hands on role in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Your key duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage the development of accounting frameworks in lines with changes in Revenue and Leasing accounting standards
- Drive the development of company-wide financial process and controls
- Assist in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Assist in the design and implementation of effective management reports
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial information to meet regulatory reporting requirements
- Contribute to the development of board level presentation of financial and non-financial information
- Prepare profitability analysis of and reporting for assets
- Provide support and advice to management and budget holders in interpreting financial reports
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop processes to ensure the accuracy and availability of information
To be successful in the role you will have experience in a similar role and a proven track record in the leading a financial reporting function in a commercial organisation. It is essential for you to be CA/CPA qualified and have an excellent understanding of accounting standards working in a highly regulated environment. Possessing the ability to resolve issues and pursue business opportunities as they are identified, you will need demonstrate that you have a strong commercial acumen with highly developed communication skills. It is essential that you are a natural influencer with the ability to engage as a true business partner. This role will suit an immediately available caniddate looking to commence a role in the immediate New Year.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98854. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com