Our client is a major Australian financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives.
This role is seeking a Microsoft Domain specialist wiht a deep understanding of MS Exchange and Office migrations from on-prem to cloud (O365).
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the following:
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of various versions of MS Exchange 2007/2010/ 2013/2016 and Office 365
- Especially strong understanding and work experience with Exchange 2010/2013 & Office 365
- Strong understanding of Exchange 2010 & 2013 hybrid architecture and migration concepts
- Proven experience working with Anti-Spam and Anti-virus applications/products (i.e email gateways, IronPort, ProofPoint, Exchange Online protection, etc.)
- Identity and Access Management tools like FIM, LDAP Directory Sync
- ADFS & Single sign on implementation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Exchange Shell, VBS and windows PowerShell scripting
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Calderazzo on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98810. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com