|Posted||2 days ago|
A privately owned consultancy offering a holistic approach to town and transport planning to a range of public and private clients
- Design and plan traffic facilities for private developers and government including the functional layout plans of road intersections and the detailed design of traffic signal systems for urban arterial intersections.
- Design and model greenfield development sites as well as existing road networks.
- Collaborate with the wider transport planning and town planning teams to provide input on sustainable transport projects and master planning
The successful Traffic Engineer will have
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in road design projects using Autocad and other road design software
- Experience using SIDRA modelling software would be advantageous but is not essential
- Enjoy a flexible work environment where a healthy work life balance is the norm
- Work with leading planning and transport professionals in a collaborative environment
- Enjoy excellent medium and long term self improvement prospects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Venn on 03 9929 9549, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98548. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com