With a team of over 3,000 people this amazing business operates throughout Australia via a network of sites and mobile units. The head office is located in Melbourne and has an ICT Division of over 150 permanent staff in addition to project teams and provides technology services to all divisions of the business nationally. The ICT division plays a central role in translating business needs and requirements into quality ICT services and solutions. ICT work to promote themselves as an enabler and trusted partner.
About the Role
We are Looking for a Software Development Lead ( Manager) to lead the delivery of bespoke application development and support services which support the business and its community.
In this role you will lead a small team of developers and will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of application solutions including mobile apps, Java applications and chatbot, voice solutions to engage with your audience and customer. You will be exposed to the latest of technologies and have the ability and autonomy to be part of that solution, drive new initiatives while leading and supporting your team.
Key responsibilities :
- Lead a team of technology staff in the application development domain.
- Drive and support an Agile solution
- Be a people leader- engage, develop, support, collaborate and educate.
- Works closely with key vendors, stakeholders to manage outcomes and build long standing relationships.
- Continuously develop and improve the application development platforms and solutions
- Lead the development and execution of a roadmap that will migrate on premise applications to a cloud solution
- Setting up standards, documenting and driving these standards across the team
- Proven experience/passion in leading development teams in an agile environment- and you love it.
- You’re a “people person”
- Solid understanding of business and commercial acumen.
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Ability and experience in educating, driving and developing strong high performing teams
- Solid skills engaging with a range of diverse Stakeholders both internal and external.
- Experience in building and implementing cloud solutions (ideally AWS)
- Experience in building, implementing and supporting mobile applications- IOS and Android.
- Experience in delivering using technologies such as React, React Native, Java, Kotlin, Object C, Node.js, Python etc
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, users and business leaders
- Ability to influence the direction of the technology solutions across the key stakeholder groups
- Strong experience with software development and documentation
- Salary packaging benefits
- Very supportive team- great tenure and environment
- Work life balance
- Large projects
- Excellent values
- Knowing you are making a difference.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98783. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com