This multi-faceted company is a long-established Brisbane icon, delighting and supporting the community for over 100 years.
An internal restructure has created the need for this part-time Payroll Officer position, offering 3 days per week - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
About The Role
The Payroll Officer is responsible for the end to end payroll processing function.
- End to end payroll processing
- Entering new starters
- Processing employee transfers and salary changes
- Pay enquiries and adjustments
- EBA Interpretation
- Process and calculate employee leave entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files
- End of Month Reporting
- Leave reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly knowledgeable in payroll
- Experienced in Time & Attendance systems
- Customer focused
- A great team player
- Starting mid January to September 2020, potential for permanency
- 3 days per week
- Free on-site parking
- CBD location
- Negotiable hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98801. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com