Join one of Australia's leading marine companies, which is a privately-owned corporation responsible for a number of diverse brands around Australia and overseas.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for all Financial Accounting and Compliance requirements for the parent company. The key areas of focus of this role will include;
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Daily Cashflows / forecasts
- Management Accounts
- FBT Analysis
- Month end accounts
- Assisting with Budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining the Fixed asset register
The successful candidate will be CA or CPA qualified or working towards. You will have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business, along with having a strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced environment. Experience with Pronto is desirable.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Strong mentor
- Career growth opportunities
- Varied role with both Financial and Management Accounting duties
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Harding on , quoting ref no. JO-1911-98621. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com