Our client is an established yet rapidly expanding organisation who focus on partitions, interior linings and ceilings into the residential, commercial and industrial construction sectors. Their reputation in industry has been built on their values of excellence in workmanship and customer service, which has allowed them to develop close and productive working relationships with owners, builders, architects, designers and suppliers alike. As they continue to successfully grow the organisation they are looking to add a full time Construction Estimator to join their team.
About the Role
- Provide detail takeoffs and accurate budget control.
- Calculate and provide accurate bills of materials and quantities
- Proactively seek tendering opportunities and create tender submissions
- Manage and administer the contract once awarded
- Estimating on projects valued between $50,000 - $300,000
- High attention to detail
- Experienced in this field with strong knowledge of Australia construction standards and legislation.
- Comfortable with working to project deadlines and updating clients throughout the process.
- Knowledge on estimating and takeoff software would be very beneficial (Buildsoft & Cubit )
- Experience working on residential construction projects
- Full Australian driving license and access to a vehicle