|Posted||4 days ago|
Davidson have a number of upcoming opportunities for temporary receptionists. We are working with a number of clients that require professional and experienced receptionists to cover contracts ranging from one day to several weeks at a time. These roles are based in the Brisbane CBD and inner suburbs. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love being on reception!
- Greeting visitors on arrival with a warm and professional manner
- Answering phone enquiries, screening calls and directing to appropriate person
- Meeting room management and diary management
- Order stationary, office and kitchen supplies as needed
- Coordinate and plan team events
- General administration as required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a receptionist role is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: email@example.com