Customer Service Dispatch/Scheduler
|Job Title:||Customer Service Dispatch/Scheduler|
|Salary:||$28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 18:40|
Davidson is assisting a key client that requires an experienced Customer Service Dispatcher/Scheduler for their field technicians. This is an ongoing temporary contract to start immediately and could potentially go permanent for the right candidate. This position is based in the southern suburbs of Brisbane.
If you are a vibrant and enthusiastic professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Monitor schedule of technicians and adjust to improve productivity
- Ensure technician is keeping within timeframes of booking, and contact customer to advise of any changes
- Ensure bookings are completed and finalised
- Prepare quotes, order parts, and validate timesheets
- Update and maintain customer database
- Respond to email enquiries
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a call centre environment/scheduling position
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's