|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||3 days ago|
Senior Data Engineer opportunity for an established Fintech company with a modern tech stack here in Melbourne. They have rapid growth plans and you'd working in greenfield projects with one of the most talented teams in Australia.
About the Role
More than 2 years of work in the pipeline with permanent roles on offer as well. You will be part of a high performing team doing proof of concept work. Which in circa 12 months will be moving towards Advanced Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- You’re a passionate Senior Level Engineer with advanced skills in Python or Scala, TDD
- AWS - Redshift, Glue, Lambda
- Modern data tools like event-sourcing, streaming, apache airflow and machine learning.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design, microservices, etc will help.
- You will have past expereince as a Software Engineer and have a desire to or already be working in a Data Environment.
You’ll be a part of a successful team that’s been selected based on their extensive and highly regarded experience to make a real difference
With support and added benefits from the Executive Leadership Team, you’ll have the highest level of support within the organisation, and the visibility that comes with being a part of such an excelling organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9517, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97592. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com