Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Officer to join a growing government department for a 12 month temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Drafting of contracts, contract extensions and contract variations;
- End to end procurement activity including procurement planning and documentation, evaluation and supplier negotiation, contract documentation, supply arrangements establishment and maintenance
- Liaising with key stakeholders including recruiters, agencies, suppliers, probity advisors and other service providers
- Performance Reporting and maintaining Procurement, Risk and Conflict of interest registers to ensure compliance with Audit requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Infrastructure and Goods and Services procurement;
- Comprehensive understanding of procurement basics and Queensland procurement policies and Queensland Government Procurement Strategy;
- Experience in drafting contracts, writing Contractor Briefs, Position Descriptions and Briefing Notes regarding procurement;
- Experience using electronic tendering systems QTender, BASeTender and Vendor Panel.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- 12 month temporary contract with opportunity to extend
- Attractive hourly rate
- Nerang/Southport Location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com