The role reports directly to the Training Lead and works closely with the Program team and broader business stakeholders to support the learning requirements during the Program.
You will be self-driven, work well within self-managed teams and have an innate ability to inspire those people around you.
Skills and Abilities
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent instructional design skills with proven application in designing facilitator-led as well as learner-driven solutions
- Proven ability to design solutions for various delivery modes, such as face-to-face, coaching, e-Learning, performance support
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal skills
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in multi-media context
- Extensive knowledge in online storyboarding
- Expert in Captivate and Camtasia
- Visual and audio design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint and video/audio tools).
- EAMS experience
The role requires the following qualifications (optional):
- Minimum of 5 years experience in instructional design and multi-media development
- Experience in supporting training implementation in a change management environment
- Diploma or Degree qualification in Learning and Development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98774. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com