Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Officer to commence a temporary contract.
About the Role:
As a Senior Project Officer, you are responsible for planning and managing the implementation of key organisational project strategies to enable the organisation to meet strategic business objectives. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced project officer with a proven record of supporting the delivery of complex projects across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Preparation and maintenance of documents for the projects team
- Taking part in a range of governance committees and working groups
- Supporting the projects team with records management, correspondence, setting up meetings etc.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder management including engagement, liaison and consultation related to projects and to strategy and action plan implementation
- Preparing procurement documentation and associated approvals
- Preparation of briefings, progress reports and other departmental correspondence
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience supporting large scale projects, multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver desired outcomes
- Identifying and managing project risks; and developing and managing project schedules
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships in complex project environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Temporary 6 month Contract
- Start before Christmas
- Attractive hourly rate $67.08 + Super
- Senior role within a Government department
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 3023 1034, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98771. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com