With a treasured history in Australia and an exciting future ahead, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new chapter of growth.
Due to an internal promotion, they seek to appoint a highly capability HR Data Analyst Assistant to join their collaborative team of ten within People and Culture.
Reporting to (and being mentored by) a supportive HR Systems Analyst, you will succeed through your passion for numbers and data analysis, whilst grasping systems quickly to deliver exceptional service to internal stakeholders.
About the Role
You will support the HR Systems Analyst to ensure data is entered in Excel and other systems quickly and accurately. On a day-to-day basis you will support routine compliance checks, check reports, update dashboards and be a source of information to Managers and Executives, who will have requests on data you will pull from reports on each of their sites.
You will analyse data and run queries using Microsoft Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot and PowerBI to assist in providing meaningful reports to the business.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn and develop as you also complete ad hoc projects as required.
- A genuine passion for data and numbers with a basic understanding of statistics
- Good mathematic skills
- The ability to think logically and innovatively
- Experience working in a highly organised way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data and meeting deadlines
- Highly developed analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Excel experienced – intermediate to advanced (PowerQuery, PowerPivot and PowerBI preferable)
- Incredible on the job training and development
- A Manger/Mentor who is PhD qualified who is very open in sharing their knowledge and insights
- The opportunity to increase your take-home pay by reducing your tax via salary packaging (visit www.smartsalary.com)
- A caring work culture within an evolving organisation, moving through an exciting new stage of growth
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Supportive Executive Management team
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP and community services industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra on 07 3023 1015, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98718. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com