Activities may include:
- Provide onsite support during business hours to Head Office employees for their IT Workplace needs.
- Act as a single point of contact for accepting incidents and service requests directly from users. Log incidents/service requests into ServiceNow, and follow up on incident and request status with the third party delivery organisations when required.
- Escalate where required to management to ensure services are delivered and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Act with the delivery of an excellent and proactive end user experience in mind.
- Monitor and manage third party provided Workplace services to ensure achievement of service levels.
- Establish and implement improvement plans to improve service levels experienced by the business and/or drive down cost.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Actively review reports on tickets trends and status and identify and resolve recurring trends.
- Responsible for engaging third parties to assist with issue resolution as required.
- Continually liaise with users, IT teams and key BU stakeholders to ensure the Head Office workplace service meet the needs of the business.
- Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of Workplace technologies, including Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications, Video Conferencing technologies (such as Cisco and Polycom), Skype for Business and telephony, Dell devices, Apple devices & phones
- Undergraduate degree in an IT related discipline
- ITIL v3 foundation or higher ( or a solid understanding and commercial experience if ITIL)
- Experience in customer service roles
- Experience in the development and documentation of support processes
- Experience liasing with vendors
- Experience coordinating small projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com