Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for experienced Claims & Assessment Officers to join a growing government department for a 6 month temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assessing complaints
- Investigate, assessing and determining claims under relative legislation
- Ability to handle a busy case load with conflicting priorities & strong time management skills.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Claims Assessment role
- Experience applying legislation, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate strong investigative, analytical problem solving and decision making skills, including prioritising, planning and organising an on-going caseload.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience dealing with difficult situations whilst providing outstanding customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- 6 month temporary contract
- Attractive hourly rate $45.09 + Super
- Great location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com