|Posted||12 days ago|
Ever wanted to work for one of Australia's biggest brands? Have you been looking for an opportunity that harnesses the power of customer data to deliver personalised experiences to customers via many touch points? Well we may have just the role for you as a Personalisation and Automation Manager.
About the Role
Leading a team of specialists in marketing automation and audience management, you’ll be chartered with delivering and building on the roadmap for automated customer communications that’s ranges from sales based marketing, service related communication and relationship style messaging activities to ensure our customers feel valued, informed and closer than ever before to their consultant with our client.
- Improve the experience across all automated communication touch points for our customers, improving retention and customer satisfaction
- Clear and coherent customer data strategy and plan to bring more customer data into MarTech platforms for improved execution
- Ensure platforms are leveraged to their full potential with considerable improvement in business outcomes
- Ensure team members development pathways are clear and team members feel like valued
- 8+ years’ experience in data focused marketing, in roles that are responsible for marketing automation and personalisation
- Experience with email marketing platforms and email best practice is essential
- Experience with other marketing mediums such as push notifications (browser and App) and SMS desirable
- Exposure to data management platform desirable
- Understanding of combined marketing strategies incorporating technology and customer data
- Experience in a fast moving, Omni channel retail consumer industry
- Demonstrates experience in an organisation where marketing function works closely to support a retail front end channel in addition to an e-commerce business
- Experience in Marketing Automation and Customer Data
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation essential
- Experience in working with technology and data services teams essential
- Proven experience in the delivery of customer journey communications essential
- Understanding of client and server side programing languages used in web based services desirable, however NOT essential.
- Knowledge of digital media techniques including SEM display advertising, social media and digital video
- Experience in managing a team of data marketers
- Management experience with a team of marketers who are more technical focused
This is a true opportunity to take your career to the next level. The potential is unlimited so what are you waiting for?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98742. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com