The Australian Government will introduce a Consumer Data Right (CDR) as part of its commitment to giving Australians greater control over their data. This means Australians will have improved access to their own data in a usable form and be able to direct its secure transfer to trusted 3rd parties.
You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping cloud infrastructure and network devices (virtual and physical) hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in security architecture or security/systems engineering.
The successful candidate will:
- implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, cloud infrastructure networks and information/data
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure deployments/topologies
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
Skills and experience:
- security architecture/engineering experience.
- working in with public cloud and certification (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system sec Strong background in identity management focused on OIDC, Auth0 and OAuth
- Proven implementations against OWASP top 10
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based security controls.
- Implementation of static application security testing (SAST) from within deployment pipelines
- Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient)
- Experience securing AWS Services.
- Continuous Delivery Engineering - pipeline tooling (Linux, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Jira, Confluence)
- Tertiary qualification in Security Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
They offer their staff Flexible working policies and opportunity to grow and learn professionally, using leading edge technology. To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com