|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||6 days ago|
Our client is one of Australia’s most highly recognised financial enterprises.
As an AV Engineer you will be responsible to provide dedicated onsite support to their meeting rooms which includes management of pre and post room equipment checks, with proactive monitoring performed to resolve problems before they impact the users.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provides premium onsite support of all facets of Cisco and AV rooms
- Provide additional support to troubleshoot technical issues and offer support for problems
- Management and support of Premium spaces during major events
- Proactive monitoring and checks of internal and external AV systems Zoom and Cisco platforms
- Assist Tech Lounge for any VC issues
- Provide Zoom and Cisco room use training and guidance
- Experience supporting services to large scale enterprise, preferably with AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- Experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience in using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience with unified communications suite products
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications
- Permanent role
- Heart of Melbourne CBD location
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Work form home option
- Career progression opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98736. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com