$107,000 - $116,000 plus Car
Flexible working arrangement - Some trave to Gippsland involved
About the Role
Our client, based in Eastern Victoria, are seeking a skilled and talented IT Service Delivery Manager to join their team in a permanent capacity.
This opportunity will see you working in senior management in a role considered close to an IT Manager position, with 6x direct reports at varying levels of seniority. This role will see you responsible for the day to day management of the client's IT environment, including oversight of (and input into) projects relevant to system development or equipment uplifts.
This role is flexible on location; based between your home and our client's Ringwood office, but will also require consistent travel to head office in Maffra - company car supplied, driver's licence essential.
Some key responsibilities of the role are as follows;
- Providing leadership, governance and delivery of the IT strategy and architecture, ensuring fit for purpose
- Ensure all SLAs and targets are consistently met and liaise with stakeholders to resolve any existing and upcoming issues
- Coordinate development of direct reports and staff to to ensure technical, skill and compiance requirements are met across the IT business
- Ensuring IT practice is delivering technology solutions that achieve organisation-wide productivity and efficiency improvements
- Undertake regular meetings with direct reports to provide constructive feedback, coaching and guidance
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the following;
- Office 365 Suite (Exchange, Sharepoint, SfB, etc.)
- Cloud exposure - implementation and migration (MS Azure)
- Proven experience maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive professional experience required at a senior managerial level
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a related discipline
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98721. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com