- Define a set of standards for meeting room experience across the organisation
- Manage and maintain a catalogue of room patterns, designs, schematics to deliver optimum services to meet AV requirements
- Consultation with business colleagues on new service requests and recommendations provided on all typical designs, layouts and technology requirements for commissioning new AV rooms.
- Complete annual review of AV hardware to maintain currency against new developments or technology upgrades
- Development and design across specialty spaces including Auditoriums, training and boardrooms. Working with external designers and vendors to define and deliver to business requirements.
- Define and provide oversight of the standard required configuration of all AC/VC rooms within the business.
- Develop relationships with vendors to drive change in hardware, design and build capabilities inline with technology changes and business requirements.
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure for Zoom, Cisco and AV.
- Assist in identifying proactive and reactive monitoring of internal and external AV systems, Zoom and Cisco platforms
- Experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Cisco and VC/AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- Experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- In depth understanding of video conferencing architecture and protocols
- Ability to design and compete complex design standards for AV architecture.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across the business and with external suppliers.
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Strong experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Ability to write customer internal facing documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98734. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com