Work with a brand new team to develop and maintain asset lifecycle plans for equipment organisation wide. You will be leading the development and management of all asset lifecycle plans for all AV equipment - including ongoing maintenane and refresh activities. You will be excellent at planning and diligent with regards to tracking and updates. You will be working closely with the engineering team and service providers - excellent communication is a must!
- Ensure asset register compliance with vendor contracts.
- Work with procurement to design strategies to optimize technology spends.
- Plan, record and track AV assets across the organization.
- Manage the asset register for all active/decommissioned assets
- Track asset finances and depreciations
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure for Zoom, Cisco and AV equipment.
- Assistance in the successful implementation of AV solutions across multiple locations
- Contribute to the creation of documentation and training material for external and internal content
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all asset based enquires in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers
- Experience delivering Asset Management Solutions to a large enterprise organisation.
- Understanding of different purchasing methods and the best practices associated with them.
- Knowledge of video conferencing architecture and protocols.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Extensive experience is using Service NOW for Asset Management purposes.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Significant amount of experience with unified communications suite products
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98735. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com