Core to the role is:
- Designing and delivering best practices for content driven websites in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) on AWS, efficiently publishing content and ensuring designs/solutions meet customer needs.
- Implementing designs into AEM platform
- Working across business units to prioritise work for business stakeholders.
- Leadership capability to enable working collaboratively across Technical and Business teams.
- Managing quality standards in solutions, testing and releasing practices.
- Stakeholder engagement and leadership skills.
- Digital Front end / styling on AEM platform.
- Publishing content on AEM platforms, following best practice principles, quality standards, release processes and ensuring efficient engagement across technology and business teams.
- End to end delivery of small to medium sized projects and business requests.
- Working in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with a large number of stakeholders and content owners.
- Working with stakeholders to understand there business needs, gather requirements and present solutions.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement enhancing processes within the Digital Performance & service team.
- Continuously monitor and look to ways optimise implementation.
- Ensure all privacy, accessibility, brand and usability compliance requirements are met.
- Participate in and actively contribute to the Digital team.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98705. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com