|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||15 days ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious global brand based in Melbourne CBD who are well-known and regarded in Private Health Insurance.
About the Role
The Business is moving through a major transformation with numerous large-scale projects underway. They are seeking a talented transformation specialist to assist and guide them in this journey.
You enjoy working in a dynamic environment on multiple projects, you will ensure success in this role, you have extensive experience implementing an operating model, delivering end-to-end change/management programs, working directly with, and influencing, executive and senior management stakeholders, as well as strong communication and engagement practices
- University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Change management or communication related qualification preferred but not essential
- 5+ years’ cross-sector/industry experience in a corporate environment
- Previous communications management and/ change management and implementation and embedding of agile methodology
- Heart of Melbourne’s CBD
- Close to public transport and parking
- Amazing opportunity
- Huge project scope
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98733. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com