This position is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of integration applications.
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow design
- Software development, configuration and customization
- On-Site and Post implementation support
- Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Contribute to architectural strategies and best practice approaches.
- Minimum 5 years experience delivering enterprise software solutions
- Demonstrable experience in development and delivery of cloud integration projects
- Knowledge and application of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- REST API and SOAP integration design and development
- Demonstrated experience in unit and integration testing
- Sound DevOps (CI/CD) principles
- Serverless functions
- Azure Service Bus development
- Azure event hub, functions and CosmosDB
- Outcome mindset, work collaboratively within a high-performing team
- Secure knowledge of application development techniques and structured application design
- Knowledge of the developing trends and related practices in the IT&T industry
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98707. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com