As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the planning, development and implementation of the corporate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) projects through the application of high level project management and change management techniques to ensure that the organisations strategic objectives are met.
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
- Identifying and analysing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) funded corporate project requirements to develop and produce strategies to ensure communication, change management and action plans are effectively applied to meet departmental strategic needs and opportunities.
- Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with internal stakeholders, including project sponsor, ITB Directors, Project board members and other DET staff as well as external project stakeholders and vendors in leading the implementation of ICT projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities
- Managing project teams and resources across a diverse range of project functions to undertake development, implementation, training and maintenance to agreed deliverables, contractual and budget obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Managing the progress of the project including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of a quality record system to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with DET project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of projects including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services, as identified through facilitating review, product analysis, client survey analysis and other research and benchmarking activities, which help establish requirements for the implementation of changes.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation and rectification strategies.
- Industry experience with Internet Content Filtering & Portal solutions
- Large scale ICT infrastructure deployment experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology and processes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98702. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com