|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 17:27|
Davidson have a temporary administration contract to start immediately based in Derrimut. This is an administration all-rounder position, to assist our client during a busy period. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love general administration.
Responsibilities can include:
- Data entry of documents with high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Answering phone enquiries and responding to emails
- Updating database with customer information
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets for reporting purposes
- Order stationary, office and kitchen supplies as needed
- Scanning, filing and organising folders
- Manage and tidy board rooms and meeting rooms
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as within administration
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's