If you are searching for that next contract opportunity...look no further! We have a wonderful contract opportunity available within a Large Organisation!
- Undertaking analysis, understanding and documenting the data, analysis and reporting requirements of all the users and other production information systems.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining data loaded.
- Performing ad hoc data extractions and analysis (using coding and developers tools) as required.
- Interfacing with technical resources to understand and make best use of the corporate systems, Operational Data Store, Data Warehouse and translation tools.
- Lead the Systems Development Life Cycle to deliver new requirements within the client's environment.
- Lead the IT developers and provide them guidance and encouragement to execute effectively
- Consult with the business to translate customer requirements into a technical design, requirements definition, solution design, implementation, testing and documentation of application systems.
- Work closely with Architects to help define & design solutions.
- Varied daily activities, new services, integrations to third-parties, features and more
- End to end delivery of high-quality software through development following best practices using the latest technologies.
- Hands on role responsible for contributing to high-level design & architecture, development, documentation and testing
- Outcome mindset, work collaboratively within a high-performing team
- Secure knowledge of application development techniques and structured application design
- Good understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related practices
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams
- Demonstrated experience managing technical team members to work collaboratively in a complex technical environment.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing processes and staff to achieve the required quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated technical experience and skills in the design, build and implementation of:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Restful service and other SOA based solutions
- Public and private Web APIs and User Interfaces
- Release Management in multiple environments
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98690. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com