|Posted||11 days ago|
One of our utilities clients based in Northern suburbs of Brisbane
About the Role
The Change Analyst reports to the Program Delivery Manager and works within a pool of change analyst resources and may be assigned to support one or more workgroups within the Portfolio of projects
- Support delivery of change management activities and deliverables aligned to the organisations Change Framework
- stakeholder analysis and engagement plans
- Change impact analysis and development of impact assessment reports
- Development of communications materials to support the agreed communications plan
- Development of a business readiness action plan that addresses the identified impacts and delivers outcomes for the initiative.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships to support the development and implementation of testing, training and support activities.
- Monitor and track successful implementation of change management activities
- Support testing preparation activities
Demonstrated experience as a change analyst across large portfolios and programs of work
Proven experience in building relationships, influencing, coaching and facilitating conversations
Demonstrated experience in identifying and documenting organisational change impacts
Demonstrated experience in leading workshops to identify change impacts and developing documentation to support implementation activities.
Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering change activities and documentation
Proven ability to deliver under a complex project environment within tight deadlines and competing priorities
High level presentation and communication skills,
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98663. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com