Well-established Clint Side PM Consultancy with a strong focus on organic growth and making a positive impact to the Australian Civil Infrastructure sector seeking Senior Project manager.
As a Project Manger, you will be responsible for the on time delivery of multiple projects whilst always ensuring the cost and quality requirements are adhered to. In addition, your project focus will include roads, footpaths, cycleways, and stormwater drainage.
- Provide contract management
- Manage the design and construction phases of the civil projects
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead projects to delivery within time, cost and quality
- Completed a Tertiary qualification in either Construction Management or Engineering
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in the project management sector
- Experice working on large scale Civil infrastructure projects in VIC
- Understanding of procurement methodologies and WHS framework
- Excellent demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation
- An attitude to learn
- A healthy large scale critical Infrastructure projects
- A collaborative expert peer group
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent medium and long term growth aspirations of the organisation
- Large focus on personal career Development
If you feel like you have the right experience and keen to have a short chat, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Jake McGuire - email@example.com