With a treasured history in Australia, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate Roster and Workforce Planning Advisor in this newly created and evolving role.
You will take on a diverse position with particular focus on leading the rostering team, making improvements and building efficiencies across Queensland.
About the Role
You will lead a the rostering team of five geographically dispersed across Queensland in ensuring the effective scheduling of Disability Support Workers to meet the support needs of customers.
You will also work as a trusted advisor, working both operationally and strategically with Support Services leaders and other key stakeholders to maximise labour productivity and customer satisfaction through the application of effective and efficient scheduling and customer matching processes and systems.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Partner with the people leaders across the business to provide responsive, accurate and timely advice, support and coaching on all scheduling and rostering related matters.
- Be a conduit between HR, Finance and Shared Services teams to ensure effective troubleshooting and efficiencies in rostering.
- Report on and investigate key HR metrics (including absenteeism, turnover, training, workforce profile). Identify trends in the HR metrics and liaise with leaders on potential recruitment and education solutions as appropriate.
- Provide training and advice to managers on utilising the rostering system for scheduling, rostering and implementing initiatives to automate the rostering system, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Previous experience working in a leadership role and knowledge of best practice rostering procedures in a community services environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify improvements for innovation and lead effective change management activities to support quality rostering services and labour productivity.
- Highly system savvy and strong attention to detail.
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to train, mentor and develop others in successful complaint handing and problem solving.
- Have a genuine care, positivity, empathy and patience for customers who could be in a distressed state.
- Effective relationship building, organisation and time management and "best outcomes" resolution.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, with sound commercial acumen and experience with financial analysis.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card), Working with Children Check (Blue card) and in some circumstances National Criminal History check.
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and employees.
- Flexible working arrangements to achieve a health work-life balance.
- Supportive Management team.
- You will have a direct impact on some special members of our community, appreciated by your colleagues and highly valued customers.
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous customer service excellence.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96708. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com