|Job Title:||Claims Administrators|
|Salary:||$29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 12:30|
Davidson is currently recruiting for two temporary claims administrator to start on the 2nd of December for a 9 week temporary contract. This position is located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, working 38 hours per week from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 7am to 7pm. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love general administration.
Responsibilities can include:
- Data entry of motor claims documents with high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Collating documents and notes to send to recovery agents
- Drafting and sending letters to insurers
- Taking claims lodgement calls and lodging claims into the system
- Updating database with customer information
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets for reporting purposes
- Scanning, filing and organising folders
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as within administration
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-1911-98635. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's