Davidson in partnership with Goldwind Australia are looking to find an experienced Site Office Administrator to help establish and maintain the site office and support the site team in the daily running of Goldwind Australia's Cattle Hill Wind Farm project.
About the Company
Founded in Urumqi, China, Goldwind is one of the world's leading wind power companies. The largest player in the wind industry in China, Goldwind has a presence on six continents globally. In 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity.
About the Role
Based at the site construction office and reporting to the Site Manager, the Site Office Administrator will support the site team in the daily administration of duties in running of the site.
You will be a key member of the team, and your primary focus will be on providing support with general administration tasks including office set up, maintenance, filing as well as clerical and secretarial tasks such as organising and attending meetings and minute taking.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of the site office and compound facilities.
- Monitor office expenditure ensuring adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and cleaning supplies.
- Maintaining quality documentation to a high standard capable of being audited.
- Organise and attend meetings and minute taking.
- Word processing, printing and binding documents.
- Other duties and services as required by the Site Construction Manager.
- High school certificate or equivalent.
- Office Administration, Secretarial or other similar qualifications.
Work Experience & Skills
- Experienced in office administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of office systems.
- Confidence in communicating with stakeholders and clients.
- Passion for renewable energy.
- Experience in a building/construction/site office.
- Other training useful in an office environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98627. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com