|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||23 days ago|
Large financial corporation, CBD-based, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solutions Designer - Applications (API/ Microservices) to join their team.
They are currently in process of migrating all current API and webservices from on- premise to cloud. This is a newly created role to support their migration activity and building new APIs.
It's a 12 months contract with extensions. Based in Melbourne CBD.
- Collaborate with solution architect and business analyst to ensure solution designs are aligned to the architecture and business requitrements
- Create SOAP (Solution On A Page) where applicable
- Understand current state Technology and perform impact analysis
- Produce solution options packs where design decisions required, clearly articulating options and recommendations
- Document the end-to-end high-level solution design
Strong experience in similar solutions designer roles in large complex enterprise setup
Proven experience in API, Microservices & cloud migration
Experience in financial services domain is highly desirable
Agile / Scrum
Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98575. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com