This large corporate organisation is a leader in its field. With a corporate head office based in Brisbane, they are currently looking to employ a Tax Adviser who wants to be a part of a high performing team.
About the Role
Charged with the responsibility of reviewing all direct and indirect tax compliance you will
- Manage and prepare the Tax Effect Accounting requirements for the Australian and NZ legal entities
- Identify Tax risks and suggest mitigation strategies
- Monitor changes in legislation
- Undertake Transfer Pricing testing in accordance with Agreements with local tax authorities
- Understand implications from a tax perspective of business operations and ensure that compliance obligations are met
- Provide advice and support of all Transfer Pricing related matters
- Assist Financial Controller for tax related input for Board meetings
To be considered for this position you will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 + years’ experience preferably from Big4 or a mid-tier firm. You will have strong technical tax knowledge and ideally have a tax agent license or be able to obtain one.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98617. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com