Our client is one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors.
They are seeking a skilled and talented QA Engineer to join in a contract capaity in one of many specialised teams.
- Planning, and executing all test activities for technology projects and software testing
- The key skill is testing and being able to lead conversations with the business in the language of the business.
- Working closely with the technical team and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
About YouThe ideal candidate for this role would have strong automation testing experience, across a broad range of technologies. In this role, you will see yourself working in fast-paced, cross-functional agile team and would ideally suit someone with similar previous experience.
- Strong exposure to Automation Testing with experience in the following;
- Node / NPM
- Strong experience in managing Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Experience having built automated test frameworks from scratch
- Experience in working in large complex testing projects
- Strong documentation skills (functional and technical)
- Implementation of automated testing tools for UI, data and integration testing
- ISTQB certification preferred
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armation 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98577. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com