The aim of this role is to:
- In conjunction with appropriate stakeholders, implement and maintain the annual events strategy, including contributing to the planning and coordination of all aspects of the preparation and delivery of Education and Engagement events across the State.
- Co-ordinate customer engagement initiatives including planning and arranging external events, launches and presentations.
- Develop systems/initiatives to ensure the effective management of events and education programs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Assist in prepare content for the delivery of education programs to customers and stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal business units in the planning and management of stakeholder engagement activities.
- Administer and respond to customer feedback including assisting with the collation of customer survey data and contractor communications.
- Provide exceptional customer service in the delivery of services to all internal and external customers.
- Provide on-site administration for events and functions where required. Tasks could include registrations, hosting of delegates, speaker coordination and liaison with venue staff.
- Manage key administrative functions, including maintenance of the events calendar, procurement, purchasing requirements, and booking of travel, which contribute to the effective operational function of the Education and Engagement team.
1. Demonstrated experience in being customer and solutions focused, including an ability to deliver high quality services in a professional way.
2. Persuasive and positive communication skills, with the ability to establish and build relationships with key stakeholders.
3. Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including strong planning and organisational skills.
4. Experience in developing communication materials and content, displaying exceptional attention to detail.
- $44.48 p/hour + Super
- Immediate start, until June 2020
- South Brisbane