|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||16 days ago|
Operating within the market for over 35 years, this ASX listed global organisation continues to grow rapidly through product diversification and the provision of innovative service offerings. In response, the need for a Category Manager as arisen to play a key role managing the HR and Corporate categories of spend, providing commercial support to drive business to deliver on their strategy.
About the Role:
This is a true business partnering role. You will be responsible for the following:
- Development of category and sourcing strategies to deliver on program of works
- Lead market engagement activities including Request for Tender processes
- Preparation of complex business cases to support new initiatives
- Strategic reporting on various projects including risk analysis and cost/benefit analysis
- Knowledge point for industry trends and developments
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
To be considered for this role you will be required to have demonstrated procurement and supplier management experience across a large complex business in a senior role. Ideally, you will have managed the HR or corporate services category of a business and have an intricate practical working understanding of issues within this particular area. We are looking for an individual who is results driven and has previous experience in achieving tangible commercial results. A degree in commerce or business is ideal, along with MCIPS being preferred.
Work for an employer of choice with an attractive benefits package with ongoing training and professional development. Amazing career potential and opportunities for the right individual.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98602. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com