You will be valued for your highly professional manner, mature approach and drive to take on a variety of roles.
You will be providing comprehensive support to students, executive management and other stakeholders to ensure operational and wellbeing issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
Specifically your day will comprise of:
- Secretarial duties (diary management, letters, resources, appointments)
- Preparation of correspondence, PowerPoint presentations and excel spreadsheets
- Frequent correspondence with students and professional bodies
- System improvements (experience in converting to a paperless office advantageous)
- Extensive use of database for maintaining records
- Organising/coordinating events and functions
Factors that will ensure your success include your previous reception and secretarial experience; intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; your professional presentation and your exceptional telephone manner. You will also have strong database and reporting skills, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to a love of people contact.
You relish the fact that you won’t need to travel far to enjoy yourself in a most beautiful working environment that also feels like a home away from home.
Apply today and make the next step towards a wonderful stage in your life.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98583. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com