A diversified high profile business is looking to secure a dedicated Management Accountant to partner with several business units across the local office. This is a temporary position with a view to go permanent.
Due to an internal project, an opportunity exists for an experienced Management Accountant to work with stakeholders across this diversified organisation. This is a business facing role in which you will support budget holders with performance reporting and will be expected to build strong relationships internally across several divisions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will take responsibility for the management accounting for a very diverse portfolio.
- Provide monthly/quarterly analysis of profit and loss for each division
- Provide forecasts and budgets including analysis of risks and opportunities
- Apply analysis for decision making purposes
- Stakeholder management with operations across each specific site
- Identify and implement process improvement where appropriate
A CA or CPA qualified Accountant or studying towards your qualification with previous experience as a Management Accountant within a medium to large sized organisation. Strong communication skills are required as this role will liaise with a range of stakeholders in the organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98581. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com