They require a Communications Manager to join a major uplift project, with a strong background in enterprise level communciations you will be working as an active member of the team to provide effective and proactive communication to the business.
- Strategic development of the communciations plan that clearly articulates the compelling case and drives the required cultural change across the organisation to enable benefits realisation.
- Detailed communications planning across a range of stakeholder groups from ELT to individual users
- Work with the Change Lead to integrate communications strategy into the broader plan
- Responsible for the creation of a Stakeholder Management and Engagement strategy
- Develop and execute a Communication Strategy and Plan that actively supports all impacted stakeholder groups.
- Organisational change management experience, with specialisation in strategic communications, within large organisations and programs
- Demonstrated experience in change management implementation (people, processes, systems and technology).
- Demonstrated experience in completing change deliverables, e.g. Comms plan, learning needs analysis, learning plan
- Significant contributor to the development and execution of change management plans and activities (communication, stakeholder engagement, business impact, training, etc.).
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services or other industry sectors is highly regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98574. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com