If the values of care, compassion and loyalty resonate with you, then this full-function payroll position will be right for you. Operating in the community care sector, you will work in small team to deliver an exceptional customer service experience across a broad workforce.
This is a part-time position offering 64 hours per fortnight. You could work this as a 9 day fortnight or structure your hours and days in other ways to suit your lifestyle and committments.
About The Role
The Payroll Officer is responsible for end to end payroll processing.
- End to end payroll processing
- Entering new starters
- Processing employee transfers and salary changes
- Pay enquiries and adjustments
- EBA Interpretation
- Process and calculate employee leave entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files
- End of Month Reporting
- Leave reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly experienced in payroll
- Experienced with high volume and manual processing
- Customer focussed
- Strong Excel skills
- A great team player
- Flexible hours - minimum 64 hours per fortnight
- $68 000 per annum + superannuation, paid pro-rata for part time hours.
- $15 900 salary packaging benefit.
- City location with free on-site parking.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98573. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com