Critical role for experienced Cloud DevOps engineer (Cyber or Operations or Development) with interest and/or experience in Cyber Security
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide CyberSec engineering ops support.
- Create and automate security controls.
- Get involved and consult on information security issues/trends/threats, monitoring and responses.
- Assess impacts of threat, vulnerability, and security issues especially regarding Cloud-based assets.
- Innovate and test solutions for solving security operations, threat hunting and incident response challenges.
Dynamic DevOps engineer with at least 2 years of experience in Operations, Security OR Development.
As well, you'll have:
- Strong experience in AWS or Azure and CI/CD workflows.
- Demonstrated automation skills in the usual suspects - C#, PowerShell, Python
- Appreciation of security setup and practice in different Operating environments highly desireable.
A really interesting role with a convergence of new technologies and an increasing adoption of Cloud-based services and solutions. Great package, benefits and on-going career development opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 0407 758 629, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98555. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com