Start ideally before Christmas and begin 2020 on a positive note !
So, what is the role?
- Implementation of new, improved processes, practices, standards and policies for best practice ICT Change Management in conjunction with its supporting systems (Service-Now).
- You will be working with design teams in this space, running multiple projects, so a Project / Service Management background with an Agile mindset and experience would be desirable.
What sort of skills will be required?
- A good start is having proven experience of working with ServiceNow !
- ServiceNow Catalogue Design and Implementation background.
- Experience in creating and automating workflows/processes.
- Experience in managing ITSM / ITIL processes, implementation, process transition
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Have worked in large complex, multi-vendor ICT environments with multiple schedules, project frameworks and standards
- Good understanding of and previous experience with IT Service Management - ITSM and / or ITIL disciplines and frameworks.
- Both Business and Technical understanding
- Excellent stakeholder management, reporting and communication skills (written, presentation and verbal) and ability to negotiate and influence utilising a consultative approach
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98568.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com