This is a chance to be part of an organisation that makes a real difference for the wellbeing of the local community.
About the Role
You will help the business to develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols and work towards making compliant Cyber Security Frameworks You’ll be a recognised specialist in Cyber frameworks but you’ll also have wider knowledge and experience of enterprise technology and line of business applications. This gives you a good understanding of the subtleties of designing, implementing and operating organisational systems securely.
This is a role that demands someone who has strong Cyber Security experience and capability within Cyber Security that can be demonstrated from prior work experience.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant subjects
- Experience analysing malware, hacking tools, and threat actor techniques and procedures
- Experience developing and maintaining threat intelligence, reviewing information to determine its significance, validating its accuracy and assessing its reliability
- Security Standards Benchmarking and Improvement (NIST, ISO, CIS)
- Security Strategy and Roadmap
- Security Transformation Programmes
- Security Operations and Technology (including SIEM solutions)
- Beautiful location
- Great Culture
- Supportive environment
- Agile environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-Cyber. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com