|Location||Sydney C B D|
|Posted||27 days ago|
Well-known Australian Energy Company with a need to increase the size of their Security Operations Team. The role can be based in Sydney or Brisbane.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Cyber Security Services your role will play an integral part in supporting the Security Operations function. This is your chance to work within a fast paced and emerging environment that is a critical component for the Client's future.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide engineering support for the Cyber Security Operations team, to build and manage the systems and tools to support their processes.
- Actively contribute to building and automating security controls to support a lean Cyber Security operations model.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Perform impact assessment of threat, vulnerability, and other general information security issues and trends to Cloud-based information / technology assets.
- Support the development and execution of cyber security monitoring and response strategies.
- Design, develop and test solutions for solving security operations, threat hunting and incident response challenges.
We need a dynamic and Passionate DevOps Engineer with a keen interest in cyber security and a good understanding of global standards and best practice.
Your skills include:
· 2+ years of Cyber Security, IT operations or Software Development experience
· Experience building with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services.
· Strong understanding of DevOps principles and practices, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment strategies
· Strong understanding of PowerShell, Python, C#, and Bash is advantageous
· Analytical skills with the ability to translate data into valuable information for management
· Security best practice across different operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc)
A really interesting role with a convergence of new technologies and an increasing adoption of Cloud-based services and solutions. Great package, benefits and on-going career development opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 0407 758 629, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98555. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com